--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Is that why we have that ugly pile of rubble sitting across from the
Stone Pony for the past
> few years?
To make matters worse, that is not even the property of Asbury
Partners. The block front between 2 and 3rd aves are 2 lots owned by
different parts of the Michaels family. Their property is slated for
condemnation. I know at one point several months ago the pile was put
on their property without authorization by the owners. I don;t know if
some deal has been struck since then. That is not Partners per se, but
I beleive their contractors doing the infrastructure.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/