--- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> That is not ture.  If you want to know the real reason, I will give 
it to you.  I heard from a good source that the reason for the delay 
is....  They are waiting for an order of paint to arrive.  They are 
going to paint the buildings yellow and blue as was used on the 
boardwalk.  
> 

That's the spirit Allan! Seriously, I heard that when Kushner got out 
of the slammer he fired the group managing the project. In fact, if you 
see Asbury Radio there is an article about that and a message Maureen 
received from a purported buyer of one of the condos looking to verify 
the story. I called the number and it turned out to be the Wesley Grove 
construction site. All is not well in Denmark.







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to