now admit it jack, you have never seen any kids playing on that pile...come on

--- In [email protected], "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> And so was I. I see that area everyday.
> I do agree it's nice to see the new sidewalks, and roads. 
> And I don't just look for the bad. I guess it's easier for me to see 
> something as big as a 
> block then what might be underfoot.
> Maybe i'm alone in my opinion about the fence. 
> But, I'd rather speak up about it then keep it to myself.
> Jack
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Fred" <asburydogma@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > >
> > > 
> > 
> > I was there today. I didn't even notice it I had my eyes on the new 
> > sidewalks. See you look for the bad. 
> > 
> > 
> > First off, I don't always just complain. If that's your pet peeve, 
> > you might as well add 
> > > everybodies name to this post.
> > > I know what this town looked like 3, 13, 23 and 33 years ago.
> > > I've also seen plenty of construction sites in my life, and I think 
> > much of this one looks like 
> > > shit. Go look at that fence and tell me otherwise. 
> > > Jack
> > > --- In [email protected], "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > hey hinge
> > > > i only ever hear you complain...i dont ever hear you talk about 
> > all the new streets that 
> > > are 
> > > > going in and the new sidewalks...this is a town under constuction 
> > dude....do u 
> > > remember 
> > > > what this town looked like just 3 years ago....give me a 
> > break...rome wasnt built in a 
> > > > day...you dont EVER have anything nice to say...
> > > > sam
> > > > 
> > > > --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Looks like it's time to get out my camera, take some pictures 
> > and
> > > > > contact Hugh Lamie again. The fence around the rubble yard near 
> > the
> > > > > Stone Pony is worse then ever. It's falling down on one side, 
> > and a
> > > > > big part has come down on the other. It looks terrible. Somebody
> > > > > besides me needs to start cracking down on these bastards. Even 
> > though
> > > > > it's no longer summer, people still come to the Pony and other 
> > beach
> > > > > area places, and when they do, they are confronted with that 
> > mess. Why
> > > > > isn't the city cracking down on them?
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to