--- In [email protected], Jim Keady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Dear Constituents:
>
>
>
>
Just the fact baby, nothing but the facts.
I am writing to invite you to sign up for my new email distribution
service.
> Signing up on this list will allow you to continue to receive my
emails,
> blog updates, etc.
>
>
>
> You can sign up by sending an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
> It is important that citizens are informed about what is going on
at City
> Hall, so I hope you will sign up today to stay on top of all things
Asbury
> Park.
>
>
>
> Please know that this is NOT a discussion list. The only person you
will
> receive information from on this list is me.
>
>
>
> I hope this finds you well and I look forward to hearing from you.
>
>
>
> Peace, JWK
>
>
>
> Councilman James W. Keady
>
> 1 Municipal Plaza
>
> Asbury Park, NJ 07712
>
> TEL: 732.502.5196
>
> EM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> www.cityofasburypark.com
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/