"When I first saw the lights, they definitely looked out of place to me, but I 
now try to 
envision them in whatever version the new AP is going to look like. The only 
thing I find 
odd about the lights is there are so many of them. Too many, in my opinion"
   
  exactly.  things now look out of place.  i knew what the lights were going to 
be from seeing htem online, months before they went up.  i liked them online, 
still do.  but when i saw them going up in person, they looked different.  
probably because there different, and not what i was use to seeing.  but good 
or bad, we know the waterfront is going to look very different in the years to 
come.  all the things that look out of place now, WILL tie in somehow, and 
overwall look good.   (be it what you want or not. it will "look together, and 
good")

 
---------------------------------
Bored stiff? Loosen up...
Download and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.

Reply via email to