--- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Hinge you say work has stopped.  Then someone says they are working.  
Now it is busy work? 
> Dan reports that there is a rumor they are looking to bail.  Lets not 
forget how worng his sources are.
> 

Was I wrong about MM? Is it final and binding? Where's the 
announcement? What is subject to investor approval? Let me say that if 
I bagged an 8-pointer I'd crow about it.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to