--- In [email protected], "asburyparkpedaler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> operative word being WENT
> 

Robert, you know I sympathize with what happened to you and in fact, 
patronized your business. I do not blame you for having a bad taste in 
your mouth, but I distinguish between the city and the City. The latter 
is the entity, the government. The former is the abstract, the people, 
etc.

The City is a mess, but the city is a great place that I have a lot of 
faith in. Many, as you did, are trying to make it better. I like you 
had smoke blown up my nether region. I know you are angry, but the 
place has potential. Those steering the ship have nearly put us on the 
rocks. There is a mutiny afoot trying to right the ship.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to