PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS DANNYBOY
--- In [email protected], "rolemover" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Yea Dan, Thats what I thought...ALL TALK
> --- In [email protected], "rolemover" <rolemover@> wrote:
> >
> > Hey Dan, Your awful quiet on this one, whats up? cat got yer 
wallet?
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "asburyparkpedaler" <robert@> 
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > If you give the money personally to Tommy, can we use his 
> testimony 
> > as 
> > > proof? Sorry, I can't put up the $2500. Jimbo, You and your 
> cronies 
> > > already cost me that twenty fold (that means times twenty). And 
I 
> > have 
> > > a proposition for you. Instead of posting anonymously, why 
don't 
> > you 
> > > just put it all out there, and go public. If you have any valid 
> > > comments, you can be recognized as such. Then everyone doesn't 
> have 
> > to 
> > > discard your posts as having no weight or verification value. 
> When 
> > you 
> > > exude you illiteration, buddy, it negates everything you've 
ever 
> > said, 
> > > or will say, whether valid or not. Listen, freind, I'm wrong 
> > sometimes, 
> > > but I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality and self esteem 
to  
> > accept 
> > > criticism in those rare instances!
> > > 
> > > --- In [email protected], "rolemover" <rolemover@> 
wrote:
> > > >
> > > > Seems there are a few people on this message board that think 
> > that I 
> > > > (rolemover) is Jim Bruno. This is an offer to all that would 
> like 
> > to 
> > > > know the truth. Put up $2500.00 (You clowns can pool in if 
you 
> > like) 
> > > > and give it to Tommy Deseno. As soon as I know that Tommy is 
> > holding 
> > > > the money, I will put up $2500.00, and give it to Tommy. You 
> have 
> > 24 
> > > > hrs after that to show Tommy proof that rolemover is Jim 
Bruno, 
> > after 
> > > > 24 hrs, Tommy decides who gets the money...
> > > > 
> > > > come on Dan, Bike Boy, Rev Kev, Gary, Hingy, and any other 
> bennie 
> > > come 
> > > > lately...PUT UP OR SHUT UP
> > > >
> > >
> >
>




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Something is new at Yahoo! Groups.  Check out the enhanced email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to