I got your point!  You're absolutely right, as far as the beachfront, 
etc.  It doean't take a rocket scientist to figure this development 
out!  The Partners are all smoke and mirrors.  Where's our 
beachfront?  Why is Convention Hall restored.  Gonna tear that down 
too?
--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@> 
> wrote:
> >
> > Nothing on the waterfront?  North Beach is part of the waterfront 
and 
> completed units have been sold?
> 
> 
> Allan, I thought I made this clear long ago. When I refer to the 
> waterfront I mean the beachfront, the boardwalk. The pavillions, 
the 
> Casino, the Power Plant and CH. We gave up EVERYTHING to have these 
> restored. Any idiot can build and sell out a residential building 
in a 
> good market. Only real idiots actually wait until the market 
> deterioates.
>




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
See what's inside the new Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to