"Hingy"
"U r"

I think we all remember this writing style all too well...  He's 
back - and he's still an idiot.

I'd say welcome back, but that wouldn't really be true.




--- In [email protected], "rawdogalways" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> listen hingy, i cant help it if gary's product is horrible and he is
> even a worse writer, and dude u r the king complainer....u r on here
> everyday complaining about something, don't you get tired of being 
so
> negative?
> 
> --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry Dan, but i'm gonna stick my finger in the monkee cage for a
> > moment. Forgive me.
> > First off, you are obviously somebody who hasn't been here for 
awhile.
> > You used to come here, but now you are back with a new name. 
Welcome.
> > Secondly, I don't come from Keansburg. And i'm not the king 
complainer
> > either. Please take a look at your only posts here before you 
call the
> > kettle black.
> > Finally, Gary is my friend and I am defending him from your crap.
> > Have a nice day.
> > 
> > --- In [email protected], "rawdogalways" <rawdogalways@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > oh ok ole high and mighty hinge, u r the KING complainer. y 
dont ya 
> > > just move back to keansburg. 
> > > --- In [email protected], "Hinge" <hinge98@> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > I don't know who  this person is, but I can't understand why 
> > > he/she feels the need to bash 
> > > > Gary here. Whoever you are, we don't care about your opinion, 
so 
> > > make your attacks 
> > > > private, ok?
> > > > 
> > > > --- In [email protected], "rawdogalways" 
<rawdogalways@> 
> > > wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > i dont mind listening to people with intelligence about 
asbury 
> > > park, 
> > > > > you gary are just not one of them...
> > > > > --- In [email protected], Gary Wien <lightgrw@> 
wrote:
> > > > > >
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > On Jun 5, 2007, at 11:02 AM, Hinge wrote:
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > > Gary,
> > > > > > > I give you permission to ignore the jackass who feels 
it's  
> > > > > > > important to put you down here.
> > > > > > > I have a feeling it's somebody we know using a 
different 
> > > name...
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > The person felt so strong about this that he sent me a 
> > > personal 
> > > > > email  
> > > > > > where he says things like:
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > 1) I've never lived in Asbury
> > > > > > (that's true, I've only lived between 3 miles and 12 
miles of 
> > > > > Asbury  
> > > > > > my whole life)
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > 2) You were never part of the music scene here till about 
2 
> > > years 
> > > > > ago.
> > > > > > (it's funny when people like to think that... truth is I 
go 
> > > back 
> > > > > to  
> > > > > > 1986.  I have no reason to put up a resume but it's funny 
how 
> > > > > people  
> > > > > > who supposedly think they "know" want to believe that I 
just 
> > > > > showed  
> > > > > > up rather than grew up in this area.   I don't even 
> > > characterize  
> > > > > > myself as part of the scene.  I'm a writer that writes 
about 
> > > the  
> > > > > > local scene among other things.  I don't claim to be an 
expert 
> > > on  
> > > > > > this or virtually anything.  I do, however, believe that 
> > > music  
> > > > > > tourism was practically gift wrapped to this town and the 
town 
> > > > > failed  
> > > > > > and still fails to see just how easy it would be to make 
> > > music  
> > > > > > tourism thrive for Asbury.
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > 3) Nobody really cares what any of you (all 8 of you) on 
this 
> > > > > board  
> > > > > > thinks or says.
> > > > > > (and yet, apparently, he does care because he keeps 
coming 
> > > back)
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > He then tries asking simple questions to "test" my music 
> > > > > history.   
> > > > > > Did I go to the Warped Tour, the WNEW shows, or have I 
ever 
> > > seen  
> > > > > > Bruce live at the Stone Pony.
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > *************
> > > > > > What I don't understand is what is the fascination that 
Asbury 
> > > > > Park  
> > > > > > people have with ONLY having long-time Asbury residents 
have a 
> > > say 
> > > > > in  
> > > > > > anything?  Sure I don't live in town (although I have 
worked 
> > > in 
> > > > > town  
> > > > > > and run a business in town) but these people don't want 
to 
> > > listen 
> > > > > to  
> > > > > > home owners who haven't been in Asbury longer than a 
decade or 
> > > > > so.   
> > > > > > And others don't care what you say unless your parents 
lived 
> > > in  
> > > > > > Asbury or you're 3rd generation Asbury.
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > Doesn't that seem kind of ridiculous to you?  Maybe if 
they 
> > > > > didn't  
> > > > > > try so hard to restrict ideas from the outside world the 
city  
> > > > > > wouldn't be in the state it is today.
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to