--- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > If the Judge inquired of the immigration status of each 
defendant, and 
> > notifed Homeland Security of anyone who is illegally here, I'm 
thinking 
> > we would be rid of a great many of those in that article who 
were 
> > arrested.
> >
> then some of the local businesses may be short cooks and busboys 
and more.
>


With so many jobs opened up, the poor blacks on the West Side would 
be able to demand a living wage to do the work.

I'd pay more for a meal, but I'm willing to make the investment.



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to