--- In [email protected], "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], Gary Wien <lightgrw@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > On Jun 16, 2007, at 11:16 AM, justifiedright wrote:
> >
>
I heard a good quote in a conversation I had with a
entertianment/hotel consultant. It had to do with work he did with a
municipality.
"I told them you're not in the hospitality business nor the real
estate, that's what this is. This is a hospitality business. You're
job is to run a government...". "Yod don't know what you have here
nor how to maximize it's value.." He told me it then took him 2 weeks
to explain what the hospitality business is. Running a beachfront, a
club is the hospitality business. Sitting back and reaping rewards
when things are good and not constantly improving will lead to total
failure, until you are FORCED to react.
I then commented, kind of like Asbury, right?
But it wasn't the topic of our conversation.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/