--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You must cut your own lawn.

Cute answer, and an excellent way of avoiding the numbers I posted. 
Nice job.

> ??? Is Jerry Falwell supplying those statistics?

No. If I recall correctly, those numbers come from the Hispanic 
section fo the Pew Research Group.
 
> Well, I bet there was a higher percentage of foreign born in 1607
> (100%). Xenophobia?

Calling me a racist is the same tactic George Bush is using to 
divert attention from his amnesty program.  I guess you and he are 
two peas in a pod then.





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to