"Yes but you have to remember that amusements have always remained in Coney
Island. As for Asbury, they died. "
I don't think AP and the CI story are exactly the same in thinking. CI
always had amusments and those types of things. The new plan had called for
creating more residenetial, and cutting back on the amusments.
I guess you were trying to connect the two by saying, cut back on APs
residential and create more "other stuff"? Which makes sence, if thats what
your getting at!
I don't think the amusemnts in AP died becasue their time was up. The
waterfront went to hell basical, and people got scared. They stopped coming,
so the amusemnts died. With all the hype and good things happening in Ap, if
the amusments came back, i think they'd do just fine. Although everywhere
amusemnts tend to be lackling in sales (or so ive heard, but i have no facts on
it)
---------------------------------
Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.