You're right on point, but the West Side looks like Shangri-La,
compared to the lower 9!  I didn't want to admit, that I cried, or
that my sister photographed me, on the top of 2 concrete stairs with
inlaid marble accents, that have no house, behind it!  Scores, of
schools, still uninhabitable, no cleanup and it looks like a "ghost
town", not part of a large city!  Empty homes, some boarded up, some
untouched, some being worked on, with a FEMA trailer, somewhere on the
property, (some in the front of the home), on the sidewalk!  Come on
people, these were homes, that are OWNED and PAID for!  Blacks and
whites, didn't just "show up", in Louisiana, they've ALWAYS BEEN
THERE!  New Orleans, was established in 1699, at least that's what my
Tee-Shirt says!  It was once the largest port in the US, until
Houston, took over!  It's French People of Color, are as ARROGANT, as
the French, in Paris, are!  Ask them for a recipe and they will roll
their eyes at you, because if you ask 10 Creoles the same question,
they give the same answer, because they ALL think they're a better
cook, than YOU!  I KNOW, I'm better, than ALL of them!  Putting it out
here, if you want me to throw something together for a benefit, I'm
willing, but won't give YOU, the recipe, either!  Emeril, wishes, he
cooked as good as I do!  The fat chef, too!  I see you laughing!

--- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 
> > Took the lower 9th ward tour and it looked like Katrina, just
> > happened, although it's almost 2 years!  
> 
> Take a drive on the west side of AP, and parts look like katrina hit
> there as well. Which looks better?
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to