--- In [email protected], "2fine4u" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I can't even "dignify" this, with an answer!  It was rich whites, who
> "forced" new Irish immigrants, to go to war and the Irish in turn,
> took their frustration out on New York Blacks, including Black
> children from an orphanage!  Are you proud, that the Irish "lynched"
> us, as you say?  I wouldn't brag on this, if I were you.  Your "slip",
> is showing!  Again!
> 

Sharon I think you missed the nuance of what I was saying. Read it again.




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to