I too saw the play and it was wonderful.  The arcade, boardwalk, lights on main 
street, cookman - this town is coming together


----- Original Message ----
From: dfsavgny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 2, 2007 12:01:07 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Excuse my doting....

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "justifiedright"
<justifiedright@ ...> wrote:
>
> If you catch Scrooge tonight and through the weekend at the Paramount, 
> watch for "Kathy Crachit" being played by a little lady who is fast 
> becoming my hero in music :-)
> 

Your doting is well paced. Saw it saturday night. Your daughter and
her voice were a delight. Even my 16.5 year old theatre critic
concurred, and she has been in it since she is 5. We were all born in
a trunk (it's my major and I still have my SAG card). Both girls in
theatre. Keep kids occupied (sports, the arts, etc.). Give them a
direction. Congrats Tom. But you'll have to go a long way to beat how
many times I have had to sit through plays. I think I know Rodgers and
Hammerstein by heart now.

BTW, the Paramount and the Arcade looked simply marvelous and even a
little warmer than last week.





      
____________________________________________________________________________________
Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. 
Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs 

Reply via email to