I'll be able to sell my own beach badges, as my house will be right on 
the waterline...


--- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> 
> > and thank "god" for "global warming".  Less need to head to Florida 
> >or
> > leave the area.
> 
> YES! YES!  And what a boon for AP!  Imagine selling beach badges year 
> round!
> 
> That's why I've decided to increase my carbon footprint wherever I 
can.
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to