Have a number or an email?  I'll be happy to call or shoot a note.

--- In [email protected], "justifiedright" 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Thanks and say a prayer I can get it done.
> 
> Also, please call the BOE and Cowell and demand that $65K that John 
> Moor/Frank D/ and Danny McKee turned up.  
> 
> 
> --- In [email protected], "asburycouple" <asburycouple@> 
> wrote:
> >
> > On a totally seperate but related note, Tom thank you for once 
again 
> > stepping in to a local issue and giving of yourself to do the 
right 
> > thing.  I just got the note on the AP Little League and I for one 
> want 
> > to thank you for jumping in pro-bono on this issue.  While I so 
> often 
> > don't agree with you I do applaud your continued commitment to 
> Asbury 
> > Park which you so often demonstrate beyond just words.
> >
>




 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to