---eatontown drive in replaced not by cluck u, but by condos....
All I recall is pulling up with my catalina,my cute little girlfriend (who just
sent me a text,
now divorced, 4 kids and in Fl...) and my raincheck - only to find out they
were closed up. I
think I was real pissed because it might of been worth $12.
- still $ well spent.
Then, the West End movies with my now wife on one of our first dates,
downstairs, whipped
an apple core at some very big african american kid up front who wouldn't shut
up. I should
of known.
The Eatontown movies was closed and replaced by the strip center/Saturn...
one of the last flicks there I walked on was Pee Wees Big Adventure....
If you really want movie house history is Cinematreasures.org. I had kicked off
some of the
AP ones. I haven't looked in a while. But it's an active site.
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/