Hey Anmar,

Stuart may have something more to say, but there isn't (and probably
won't be in the near future) any resource for introducing developers
to the code base (which to be fair is not that large, but I'd say is
not exactly the best Python code I've seen - no offense to Stuart, who
I'm sure whipped it up in a hurry and has much better things to work
on). The question I asked and his reply:

> > - Developers' documentation, to make it easier for others to
> >   understand (from a big-picture perspective) how the code is
> >   organized, such that we might be able to contribute more efficiently
> >   to the project.
>
> AsciiDoc is a small fairly straight-forward program (just a 4000 line
> Python script), and while I agree that a nice overview will, well, give
> you nice overview and maybe a leg up the learning curve, if you want to
> modify the source code there's no substitute for a working knowledge of
> the application and just reading the source code. While I've found that
> it's always a psychological hurdle to open up someone else source, you
> very quickly get a much better understanding of how things are put together.

But perhaps for a specific question (e.g. table-related code) he can
offer a pointer.

Yang