Hi,

Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 16:22 schrieb Erich Hoffmann:
> Hi Karsten. Tag auch! :)

;-)

> /etc/asciidoc/docbook.conf and xhtml.conf.  If there in the
> [header]-section lang="en" is changed to lang="de", then

thank you for that tip. But I use a build script, wich produces english
and german versions of my texts, so I need to change this setting on
the fly.

> Now I'd be interested in where in the docbook-&-c-files this output
> is defined- or should I read the "definitive guide" to docbook?

I think so... But I am not a docbook pro (too much '<'s and '>'s...)

Karsten

--
"Diese Aktivität ist wirklich unproduktiv!"
Seven of Nine, Raumschiff Voyager