Hi Miguel,

Am Donnerstag, 8. März 2007 22:25 schrieb Miguel Farah:
> I'm working in some documents written in spanish. The "-a toc" switch
> generates a table of contents... with the legend "Table of Contents",
> which I'd like to be "Índice".
>
> How do I change this?

a couple of days ago, Erich an I discussed this topic. This was our
result:
> Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 13:07 schrieb Karsten Schulz:
> > Hi Erich,
> >
> > Am Sonntag, 25. Februar 2007 12:45 schrieb Erich Hoffmann:
> > > When publishing a document with a2x to xhtml, I get a toc on top
with
> > > the title "Table of Contents".  Where can I change that, e.g. to
> > (...)
> > # I just lazily use a2x to copy icons and stylesheets
> > # and produce the docbook file 8-)
> > a2x --copy --icons -d article -f xhtml ${DOCFILE_DE}
> >
> > # Then I replace article lang ="en" with article lang="de" in
> > # the docbook file:
> > sed -i -e 's/article lang="en"/article lang="de"/' ${DOCFILE_DE}.xml
>
> Thanks a lot.  This works.  But you inspired me to look into
> /etc/asciidoc/docbook.conf and xhtml.conf.  If there in the
> [header]-section lang="en" is changed to lang="de", then
> we don't need the sed operation and "table of contents" becomes
> "Inhaltsverzeichnis" by default.

just take a look at the mailing list archive at:
<http://hcoop.net/pipermail/asciidoc-discuss/2007-February/000115.html>

So I guess, if you change the mentioned entry to lang="es", it will
probably work.

Karsten

--
xBill - scored: 14835!