I downloaded the 8.2.0 version and regenerated my documents; the table
of contents isn't working in any of them.

Comparing the 8.1.0 source files with the newer 8.2.0, I THINK the
problem lies in a modification to javascripts/toc.js:

Before, there was a "window.onload = generateToc" sentence at its
beginning, and now it's not there. This piece of JavaScript source is
included in the generated documents, and since there isn't a call
anywhere in the file, the funcion generateToc(toclevels) isn't executed
at all.

Adding the missing line manually made things work again.

--
Miguel Farah
[EMAIL PROTECTED]