Derek,

You are clearly looking in the wrong place. Asciidoctor has incredibly high
activity on both code and documentation.

https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor

https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues?q=is%3Aissue+sort%3Aupdated-desc+is%3Aclosed

https://rubygems.org/gems/asciidoctor/versions

Please research more before commenting about the health of a project. It's
very damaging to the project to make such impulsive statements.

(If you were referring to AsciiDoc Python, then I could understand your
statement. But even then, you shouldn't be drawing conclusions if you don't
understand the difference between AsciiDoc Python and Asciidoctor).

Thank you for understanding.

-Dan

Dan Allen | @mojavelinux | https://twitter.com/mojavelinux