Yes, SBCL has a deprecation process that goes through several stages which
span several years. QUIT signals a style-warning, not warning, and is
unlikely to ever signal a warning and will never go away.

If you're willing to fix all the affected systems just go through
quicklisp, it'll have plenty. But maybe that should be done before
introducing new warnings.