Having aquired ITU-T and ETSI modules in the past easily
(at least in the case of ITU-T) and freely I was hesitant
to pay $1,300 US for the two specifications I required
(ANSI TCAP & IS-41).  Imagine my frustration when after
doing so I found that they utilize PDF Document Security
features to prevent the extraction of text from the
documents!

Is there really no better way to get these files than to
retype them from the printed specification?

At least with ETSI I could cut and paste and while that
operation took an evening in the case of GSM MAP it was
at least doable.

        -Vance

Motivity Telecom Inc.
+1 519 240 3684