We are working on 3GPP TS 29.002 V5.7.0 version
of MAP messages. But we only work on about
2 to 5 messages now.

The way we did was manually create a new myfile.asn
file and copy the "needed" ASN statements from the
3GPP TS 29.002 V5.7.0 standards. And comment out
the not neededstatements. You can see this is a
time consuming process and very easy to make mistake.

Do you happen to know if there is a "standard *.asn file"
for 3GPP TS 29.002 V5.7.0?  Such *.asn file contains
ALL ASN source codes for all MAP messages defined in
3GPP TS 29.002 V5.7.0. So I can just use the ASN.1 compiler
to compile such *.asn file without a need to manually
create my own private myfile.asn file.

If there is such *.asn file out there, where can I obtain a copy?

Thanks for your help.

Justin