I guess I replied in a hurry, and re-reading it made only
little sense to me.

What I meant was that you may have to actually read the
IS41-D (for instance) specification (the protocol part,
i.e. part 5 & 6), and create the ASN.1 abstract syntax
specification from it. Although this may have already
been also done by EIA/TIA, so the best way is to call them
up to find out if they have the *.asn files.

Regards,
Banibrata.