I think good behaviour is to send answers to the list too, since the question was addressed to the list. There are more people reading the list than those who sends and answers the questions.

/Bertil Karlsson

Conrad Sigona wrote:
Following is the welcome message to this mailing-list:
"The [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list is for the discussion of the ASN.1
international standard and its use."

So I feel that, atleast this portion of the gentleman's question --

           Some of the parameters have a PARAMETERS-TAG associated
with it. I have two questions in this regard:

1. What does this tag represent?

could be easily addressed as per the charter of this list. i would have addressed it, had i known the answer.

Dear Mr. Dutta:

I sent Mr. D'Costa private email about it offering to help him outside of
this mailing list. Don't worry: we will not leave him to die.

Conrad Sigona                         Voice Mail     : 1-732-302-9669 x400
OSS Nokalva                           Fax            : 1-419-831-5035
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                        My direct line : 1-315-845-1773