Dear John,

John O Goyo wrote:

Does anyone know whether the OIDs defined in OIW still in common use?

I'm afraid I'm not going to be of great help to you.

First of all, some people on this list might want to know that OIW is the NIST Open Systems Implementors Workshop.

Their top OID is described at:
http://oid.elibel.tm.fr/1.3.14

You might want (if not yet done) to try and find information (email addresses of the registrant and/or URLs) in the description of the child nodes of {iso(1) identified-organization(3) oiw(14)} but the information is probably out-of-date (for a particular OID, I can send you the email address of the person who submitted the description to the repository -- this information is not publicly displayed -- but those email addresses are probably not alive any more).

If you can find some relevant information, I'd appreciate your keeping me in the loop in order to update the OID repository accordingly to the benefit of everybody.
--
Olivier DUBUISSON
France Telecom