Hi
   sorry if this has been done many times before but I'm new to this and Google
has yet to help me so I hope you can!

I had a site on IIS using asp I had a global.asa that counted uses on and off
the site with a time out of 20min all worked OK but now I'm on a Linux host
with ASP I cannot get it to work! Can it be done? if so where am I doing wrong?

thanks

global.asa
Sub Session_OnStart
 Session.Timeout = 2 '20 minute timeout
    Application.Lock
    Application("visitors_online") = Application("visitors_online") + 1
    Application.Unlock
 FrontPage_ConvertFromODBC '==FrontPage Generated==
End Sub
Sub Session_OnEnd
    Application.Lock
    Application("visitors_online") = Application("visitors_online") - 1
    Application.Unlock
End Sub

test.asp
<%=Application("visitors_online")%>