Hi all,

Hello to everyone. :)

I have a WHM/cpanel server running RHEL4 and apache 2.2.

I used to have a working ASP (using cpanels apache-asp.sea (which is now obsolete)) with apache 1.3 but since upgrading I can't get it working with 2.2.

I can run asp-perl from shell and asp works but not in the browser.

I've googled and read for days but I'm still unsure of what I'm missing, I had mod-perl 1 which I have now uninstalled and am unable to install mod-perl 2 via easyapache3 in WHM (errors out).

This link http://www.apache-asp.org/cgi.html explains how to use Apache::ASP without mod-perl and I have tried but it only seems to be for apache 1.

I'm at my wits end.

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks
tom