Can you tell me what do I need to set in IIS. My Network Admin doesn't have
much idea abt that.
I am able to download abt 20MB File. But above that the Script doesn't go
thru. Even the Request.TotalBytes
wudn't be calculated.

Thanks a Lot,
Mingle.

On 8/10/05, jerome_west00 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had a simalar problem but on a smaller files. I found out that
> there was a setting in IIS that had limited the file upload size.
>
> --- In AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk@yahoogroups.com, Mingle
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I am setting Server.ScriptTimeout = 40000. Which is quite large.
> > But still the File doesn't upload for reasons unknown. Does anyone
> know
> > the solution to this.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mingle.
> >
> > On 8/9/05, Michael Brinkley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hmmm, dunno if this will make any difference offhand, but have
> you tried
> > > setting the Server.ScriptTimeout property to a higher value?
> > >
> > > Mingle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi All,
> > >
> > > I need to upload Huge PDF Files upto 100MB using ASP.
> > > I have tried to use FileUploader class available for ASP Upload.
> > > And have even tried several optimisations suggested on it. It
> works fine
> > > for
> > > files upto
> > > 20-30MB, but it give "page cannot be displayed" for 55Mb files.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know of a free script in ASP that uploads upto 100MB
> PDF
> > > file.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Mingle,

> > > Programming languages C programming language Computer
> programming
> > > languages Java programming language C programming language
> History of
> > > computer programming language

> > > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Service.

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

> Yahoo! Groups Links

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h5t6k1b/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705006764:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123693018/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>