________________________________

From: AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of bef218
Sent: 12 August 2005 21:11
To: AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk] Problem with trailing charaters

Group,
I have a text area that people are putting data in.  That data is
sometimes getting blank characters(or some kind of character).  You
can't see it.  Anyway, I have tried using ASP's Trim funtion but that
didn't work.  Could someone maybe tell me what kind of (hidden maybe)
ascii character to maybe look for?

What I mean is, if you position your cursor at the end of the text in
the text area, the cursur is right at the end (where it should be).
But, if you select the text, you'll see a blank character at the end
of the line.

Does any of this make sense?

Thanks,
Barry

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hnjsh1l/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1705006764:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124101466/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>