Hello,
I am using win 98 and i am maked a file in access and show in ASP
Extension. I am find any word in maked a access file using by ASP
Extension. How can using the code to provide support the find the any
word in database.. please tell me code and help by using this code in
find the any word in database support by ASP Extension. thanks for
all....

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hj0luvk/M=362329.6886308.7839368.1510227/D=groups/S=1705006764:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124645516/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>