oh noh! you are approaching a criminal deed.... well dear friend there is no
way to steal or copy or clone the source code of any server-side scripting
technology....(i 've tried but couldnt succed...)... in one sentence... it is
NOT possible....

explanation:... when you try to access a server-side scripting page.... it is
first rendered to/generates an html output and then made visible to you.. when
you do this you only get an html output, i 've already told another guy how to
do it with source code....

it is only possible if you are on the same server and if only if you are
allowed to use file system object within that particular serverside scripting
languate.... otherwise.... this is an stupid ques to be raised on!!!! sorry....
it was a joke (last line.......)!.

i tHiNk you got FULL!!!! isnt it? fine?

kako_00000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello please tell me that how can get web site code .ASp & .PHP u
send the answar but u not total answar please send me completely code
that get other web site code .ASP & .PHP please tell me how can use
all proceser that get code .ASP & .PHP thanks all my frirend..

Basic programming language Computer programming languages Programming languages
Java programming language The history of computer programming language

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM