hey does it support the .Net code behind Code..??i tried but didnot work..

Balaji vishnubhotla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:www.domaindlx.com
<http://www.domaindlx.com> is the best free web hosting
site that provides u all the DB support also (MS Access) I have been using
it for my trial web site.
It supports .asp, .aspx, .php, .cfg etc.
I suggest that is the best one for Beta trials of web hosting for a web
site only thing is it doesn't support any 3rd party components.
Good Luck.

--
Balaji V

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]