Hi all,
Am just starting to learn ASp.. and am struck with a problem.. My
system has windows 2000 server and IIS is installed in it.. within
the web folder, i just typed a html code and executed,.. then I put a
href in tha tpage and wanted to call the linked asp code.. wat
happens
is that page is referred as html page( i saved it with .asp extension)
and the asp code alone is not working.. wat could be the problem.. or
am
i doing anything wrong.. please help me out,, thanks friends,, have a
good day..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM