Using Session Variables
VbScript -
var = session("session_variable_name")

JavaScript
On Clientside create Javascript variable and initialise them with Session
Variables values.
javascript --- var sessionvar1
vbscript
<% response.write "sessionvar1 = " & session("session_variable_name1") %>
javascript - sessionvar1 will now have the value of your
session_variable_name1

But you can directly use the Session Variables in with <%%> tag in HTML.

Setting Session Variables
vbscript
session("session_variable_name") = value

Javascript
You cant set the Session Variables on Client side without calling a
Server-side Script.
For Asynchronous calls you can use XMLHTTP Object to call your ASP Page and
pass
your session values as parameters to this Page.
This ASP Page will set Session variables in vbscript.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM