If I'm not mistaken, the width of dropdown boxes would depend on the length of
the longest text line contained in it.

girish nehte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          hello friends
       Is there any way to increase the width of the drop down box or can we
fix the width of drop down box.
                                                        Thank you

                                                        Basic programming
language                                          Computer programming
languages                                          Programming languages
                                                                  Java
programming language

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Erwin Rommel Y. Felix