________________________________

From: AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of shepsms
Sent: 21 December 2005 13:50
To: AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [AspClassicAnyQuestionIsOk] RE: Server Settings for Web-Based
Systems with ASP

I am developing ASP pages and I am running them on a development
server. The database MySQL V5. The problem I have is that of
permissions. It only runs when I am logged on as Administrator.
The error is:
Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0115'

Unexpected error

/psmi_pms/copypatient.asp

A trappable error (C0000005) occurred in an external object. The
script cannot continue running.

How should this be setup?.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
subscribe>

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/saFolB/TM