Hey,

That’d be awesome. I don’t think it is so much about Java8, more about APT. If
you can kick the tires on it, that’d be really helpful. Dev build is here:

I’ve put a 1.8.7.BUILD-SNAPSHOT in repo.spring.io maven repo snapshots area and
the download for the distro is here:

http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/tools/aspectj/dev/aspectj-DEVELOPMENT-20150625140000.jar

cheers,
Andy