Hi,
I want to study the aspectj compiler and parser. I have download the source
code of aspectj 1.8 from git repository of eclipse.
I need to understand how the aspectj compiler works and how the parsed aspectj
files are generated. Can you please guide me in how I can do it. I have seen
the files in org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.compiler but I can't seem to understand
how I can debug the compiler files in order to understand the flow the compiler
code.Thanks in advance.