I don’t honestly know about Spring AOP and using if() like that. From the
documentation:

http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/aop.html#aop-pointcuts-designators

<http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/current/spring-framework-reference/html/aop.html#aop-pointcuts-designators>

That lists the supported designators and if() is not on the list I’m afraid.

Could be worth asking on stack overflow about how to achieve what you want in
Spring AOP.

cheers,
Andy