From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of mc mahant
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 6:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: assam@assamnet.org
Subject: Re: [Assam] newspapers of the world

Volvo bus   OR  Good roads plus cheap old Tata bus for Janata?

Costly Road maintenance EVERY year after monsoon ptholes using TRADITIONAL
Indian Bitumen Technology

OR resurfacing lightly once every 5years with POLYMER-Modified Bitumen

This is the Choice in front of 'Hoping to be an "Advanced Countryby 2020"
India.Also in front is another choice for Vajpayee-like Dream Merchants--Do
you need 6-Lane Autobahns/Toll ways to carry' Wheat from Haryana' to our
"fighting jawans "in Manipur like "Fresh Milk from Frisco "to GI's in
Vietnam
Barua/Nath please join in to the road topic which you were self-pityinga
month back
mm