I am an Ex-student of JEC paased out in Electrical Engineering in the year 2004-05. I stayed in Hostel No.1. My address of Communication :

Mridul Bhuyan
C-5/104, PWO Housing Complex, Sector-43, Gurgaon.
my email id [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards

Mridul Bhuyan

Don Vikro Foundation <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Freinds

In view of coming Golden Jubilee Celebration of Jorhat Engineering College , we are going to register the “ Jorhat Engineering College Alumni Association”  as earliest possible .
All the ex-students , ex- teachers , ex- staffs of Jorhat Engineering College  can become a member of this society .

Interested persons are requested to contact  me personally or  by phone : 9435031442 or by E mail ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] )  on or before 15th September 2005 .
Thanking you

Vikramjit Kakati