I sent my message to wrong email address earlier.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kalita, Jukti (GPC.Marketing.Princeton)
Sent: 11/07/2005 8:52 AM
To: 'Bidyut Kakati'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: moral coward of U.S.A - a thief & lier

Mr. Bidyut Kakati (or whoever you are disguised as)

Please control yourself and do not behave as an idiot or a fool in front of hundreds of people.  Jugal Kalita, Saurav Pathak and Babul Gogoi are respected members of the Assamese community and you have no right to abuse them.

Thanks,

Jukti Kalita

New Jersey