Hi C'da:

>BTW, citing others' dogmas don't make Hinduism's disappear. Besides, the others at least don't >try to insult anyone's intelligence by claiming they have none.

Exactly was my point too.

That's why we are arguing when Barua talked about (see his quotes below, in case you forgot!) Rama and Krishna only, instead of talking about all the "miracles" that people believe that other "Avatars" or "sons of God" created. And God's being partial to Christianity - how?? because of material gains enjoyed by some of these nations in this life??

BTW, in "The Da Vinci Code", did you notice (if you saw the movie) how Sophi Neveu tried to put her feet on the water with a gesture to walk on it and said: "forget it" to Tom Hanks' character?

I personally am a believer of some of these miracles too :), when I am skeptical about something, I forget what religion it came from. Then again, I believe it won't be right if I go down to ridicule and try to force my system of believeing or my skepticism on somebody else. :) :)