>A second rung of demands other than unacheivalble one which can be
>used for >benefit of the people.

*** That is very curious. Are we suggesting that the 'first-rung' is
DESIRABLE, but unattainable, because WE DON"T WANT it and WON"T
support  efforts to attain them?

That is about as circular a reasoning as one can imagine.

*** And if what is DESIRABLE, but we won't support it, then WHAT are
those 'second tier' , 'pragmatic' possibilities that ought to be
tried?

Can we hear about them?

And how do we know, that there won't be yet another set of alibis to
oppose those? One has to begin to establish some credibility
somewhere. Or is that utopian too?

>And that too now when the outfit still has got some bargaining position.

*** Then where are those voices giving them that support to encourage that?

>And I believe harping on "independence" is the easier way out-it is
>not a >higher ambition.

*** That must be high philosophy my kind cannot comprehend.

>You dont have to do anything-the stalemate continues .

*** And when they do, we will be there to demonize and discredit
them, in the most infantile ways  that people who care about having
any credibility will never do. Isn't that what it is?

Come on let us use our reasoning a bit more believably. At least hear
of those 'second-tier' goals, shall we?  Let us examine what resides
in the fertile and imaginations of the 'pragmatic' ones.